Basement Conversions in Medway
When pushing the boundaries of innovation, Kent County Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp meets even the most demanding visions of clients, making us the contractor of choice for basement and cellar conversions. If you’re considering hiring for basement conversions in Medway, Kent County Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp can provide you with:
- Expert advice and project management from one of our CSSW (certificated surveyor in waterproofing systems) qualified surveyors.
- The benefit of over 15 years business experience.
- Top quality waterproofing systems products from industry leading suppliers.
- A professional waterproofing system installation and high quality general building and redecorating service from our own team of professional and experienced fitters and trades-men.
- A beautiful completed basement conversion complete with all relevent guarantees and electrical and gas and building control certificates certificates.
- Better than a loft conversion or extension
- Ordinarily basement conversions in Medway are a functional and cost-effective alternative to extending your home. You’re using space you already have rather than losing important external space. And as opposed to a loft conversion, you won’t need to find room for a staircase or dormer windows.
Expert in basement excavations, basement conversions in Medway and basement construction, we have an unrivalled depth of knowledge in the field, enabling us construct the perfect basement tailored to the exact needs of your home. Kent County Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp has an exceptional reputation for being professional, efficient, quality driven and pioneers in the market. Providing creative ideas and solutions when embarking on constructing a basement, we work closely with our recommended architects and team of specialists to build the space that you want at a price you can afford.
If your cellar lacks enough headroom to enable it to be made into a liveable space, or indeed you’ve got no cellar space, Kent County Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp can lower the foundation by underpinning.
Underpinning is a method of extending the present foundations in depth or width for numerous reasons:
- To gain extra height in a shallow cellar room
- Create a cellar where no cellar now exists
- To use sub floor voids to create extra rooms
It will be critical to instruct a company that has experience in this field and uses the correct methods and materials to underpin. Our structural engineers have been working on underpinning basements in Medway for more than 20 years and visits all our sites before, during and after works are completed.
Options for basement waterproofing
Basement waterproofing options vary from a blend of modern basement waterproofing systems to more traditional methods including basement tanking or external basement waterproofing. Each one of these techniques have their place and we will ascertain the best waterproofing solution for you.
Contact Kent County, Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp
Converting your basement into additional living-space for your home is perhaps the most underused option for increasing the space and/or value of your home in the UK. Not only will it add a considerable amount of additional space, it will significantly increase the value of your home. Here at Kent County Plastering, Rendering, Timber And Damp, we have completed many basement conversions in Medway and the surrounding areas, and will help you realise the potential of all that underutilised space.